In order to make your dog’s stay with us safe and pleasant, we require the following:
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations – Rabies, Distemper & Bordetella.
- All vaccinations must be obtained one day prior to coming in to board or to do daycare, we do not accept dogs on the same day as their vaccinations
- If your dog has never had the Bordetella vaccination or it has been expired for more than 30 days, there is a 7 day waiting period after the vaccination is given.
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must complete and pass a temperament test.
- Dogs must be in good health and free of parasites.
- A questionnaire and agreement must be completed by owner.
- Dogs must do at least one mid-day or full day daycare session prior to boarding, dogs with severe separation anxiety may be required to do more than one.
- Must bring own food.
- Multiple dogs staying in same cottage must be from the same family and compatible.
- Deposits are required to hold reservations for Holidays and May – August boarding (you may get a confirmation of your dates but until you make a deposit your room is not held and may be given up to another customer) We require a deposit at least 1 month in advance.
- Deposits will be refunded if reservation is cancelled prior to 72 hours in advance from the day of boarding.
New clients must pass a temperament test prior to daycare or boarding. In order to schedule a temp test, you must fill out our questionnaire, sign the owner agreement and send required vaccinations. Please download the files, fill out your information and send to email@example.com.
Once we receive the required paperwork, we will call to schedule the temp test. There is a $20.00 fee for test.