In order to make your dog’s stay with us safe and pleasant, our policy requires the following:
- Dogs must be current on vaccinations – Rabies, Distemper & Bordetella.
- All vaccinations must be obtained one day prior to coming into board or to do daycare, we do not accept dogs on the same day as their vaccinations.
- If your dog has never had the Bordetella vaccination or it has been expired for more than 30 days, there is a 7-day waiting period after the vaccination is given.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered by 7 months of age.
- Dogs must complete and pass a temperament test.
- Dogs must be in good health and free of parasites.
- A questionnaire and agreement must be completed by owner.
- Dogs must do some daycare sessions before boarding. The amount of daycare will be determined by management.
- Must bring own food.
- Multiple dogs staying in same cottage must be from the same family and compatible.
- We will not accept any dogs under the age of 16 weeks.
New clients must pass a temperament test before daycare or boarding. To schedule a temp test, you must fill out our questionnaire, sign the owner agreement and send the required vaccinations. We will NOT schedule a temperament test until ALL required paperwork is received. Please download the files, fill out your information, and send them to email@example.com. Your veterinarian can send the vaccines to our email or to our fax which is 724-704-0190.
Once we receive the required paperwork, we will call you to schedule the temp test. There is a $24.00 fee for test. Temperament tests are done Tuesday through Friday.